Feral Life
Introduction of: meh! Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
Introduction of: meh! Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive the call of the wild?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of: meh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy

Feral Points : 19656

Introduction of: meh! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of: meh!   Introduction of: meh! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Hello! I'm Indy. I've you're on chickensmoothie, you may know me as me <3. I was invited to this thread, so here I am! I hope I will have tons of fun.

I have a bit of experience with rping, and I am on not only chickensmoothie, but another rp as well. I am very literate and I tend to right a good-lengthed post unless I'm on my iPod or I have complete wb/low muse.

I like to do lowercase format sometimes, it looks like this [this is a very short example, I usually write more.]: apple slunk through the forested area, eyes simply a gleam in the dark. her lithe shape slunk through the darkness with eerie silence and swiftness, nothing more than a shadow.

Yup! But if people don't want me to use that I won't use lowercase format.

If you go a little deeper, I love to have fun and joke. On many rps, I am rather silly. Although I will never use text-talk in character, I do use it a bit in ooc. My normal acronyms/text-talk words are: brb, gtg, wb, lol, rp/rps, and a few more.

My favorite faces/symbols to make on here are these: :3, x3, xD, c:, <3, and a few more.

If you want to know where my user comes from, it's from my horse, Indigo. But we always call him Indy. I love my horseh, he is a dapple-grey quarter horse and totally awesome [and very energetic.]

I am also very active. Although I recently moved to the country, so sometimes my internet will be spotty/on-off, so don't be surprised if I don't come on for a a couple hours or more. Besides that matter, I will probably be posting like nuts.

This seems like a well thought-out roleplay and I can't wait to start up! I also have experience being a mod or mini-mod, so that's just an addition. I promise to follow the rules! I give you all a happy hello, and I hope to have fun!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Feral Points : 19681

Introduction of: meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of: meh!   Introduction of: meh! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Welcome to the site Indy! I am Shadow, but feel free to call me shads for short. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down

Introduction of: meh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Feral Life :: Information :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Count as high as you can before a mod post!
Introduction of: meh! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 am by ~Angelheart~

» On the Chatbox?
Introduction of: meh! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 am by BriaLeWolf

» Wolf Children Fan Fiction. Titleless.
Introduction of: meh! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm by HellBabe

» Hunger Games FF
Introduction of: meh! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Wolf Mountain
Introduction of: meh! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Whats the first word that comes to mind?
Introduction of: meh! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Avaleta Boarding School
Introduction of: meh! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:03 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Favorite Wild Animal Poll
Introduction of: meh! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 pm by ~Angelheart~

» The Crystal Cave
Introduction of: meh! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:00 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Count to zzzz
Introduction of: meh! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm by ~Angelheart~

Top posting users this week
No user