Feral Life
The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive the call of the wild?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

Feral Points : 19787

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 pm

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) File

© Story/movie Line by Suzanne Collins
© Twist by ~Angelheart~

Note, I haven't read The hunger games, I only watched the movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:59 pm

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Create.php?text=~Characters~&name=Kingthings%20Calligraphica%20Italic

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Ashes-1The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Create.php?text=~Katniss~&name=Kingthings%20Calligraphica%20Italic

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTkntaLbFpks9V6oBN7My-2b6mkzeIo6tqpytPczpe1FtQuiUlThe Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Create.php?text=~Peeta~&name=Kingthings%20Calligraphica%20Italic

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) 1320784540_8005_fullThe Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Create.php?text=~Ceasar~&name=Kingthings%20Calligraphica%20Italic

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw44Sji8TUvLiqnnxlDvavXpDmYe86uj02ybWymZz4rGnBxj96The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Create.php?text=~Primrose~&name=Kingthings%20Calligraphica%20Italic

W.I.P.

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Create.php?text=~Table of Context~&name=Kingthings%20Calligraphica%20Italic

Chapter 1

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

Feral Points : 19813

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh my gosh. Have fun. I did this idea aftee I read the books :P
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Lol, I watched the movie and loved it!
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Yeah. Books are a lot better. More detail to events. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:02 pm

I know, I just.....To lazy to read it lol!
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Yeah. Movie. The lazy way out haha. I'm a book fan so I can't watch amovie without reading the book.
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Yeah, i got it on my tablet....just waiten when the time is right.....
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah. Its like that Smile
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Well...actually i was just joking about waiting for the time.I'm waiting for my dad to put it on there! :P
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm

lol. Hurry up dad :P
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

I know right, i'm gonna ask him now!
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Chapter 1

Primrose looked uneasy as she looked at her mother. "It's going to be okay."She whispered.Primrose shook her head, her fur swaying.Primroses mother started to sing a lullaby to her. Primrose closer her eyes sadly.She looked up. "But what if they choose me?" She cried. "They wont.There are at least a thousand people out there.Primrose looked away.

Katniss sat in the grass with Gale.Gale smiled. "I'll be back in a second."He said and walked away.Katniss watched him go.He came back in a while.He sat down and opened his bag.He pulled out a loaf of bread.Katniss gasped. 'Is that bread!?" Gale nodded. "It better be! I payed for that." Katniss started to eat it.She then stood up. "Thank you, but I have to go. My sister's worried." She said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)   The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Hunger Games (My wolf version, the credit goes to Suzanne Collins)
Page 1 of 1