Feral Life
How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive the call of the wild?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkrie
Admin
Admin
Valkrie

Feral Points : 22187

How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide Empty
PostSubject: How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide   How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Are you confused on what to do, or where to roelplay? Here is a step-by-step guide to get you started!

Step 1: Making a character.
First you need to create a character(s). Go to the 'Joining the RP' board ( https://ferallife.rpg-board.net/f8-joining-the-rp ) to get a form (forms are on a sticky topic). Copy and paste the form onto a new post, fill it out, and post it! The staff will accept your character as soon as they can.

Step 2: Where to RP? How to RP?
There are tons of places to RP at in the Feral Lands. If you look on the forum, you will see the Central, Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Lands. (Make sure you read the descriptions to each location; they tell you what animals are commonly found there!) Choose a place where you want your character to live, and create a topic.
So for example, if they live in the Oakwood Forest, explain where at they live in the Oakwood forest. Describe the den site an/or territory where it lives.

Step 3: Pack Central board?
Does your character belong to a pack (or herd, etc.)? You might want to create a thread in the Pack Central to keep track of all the information, and have a place for all the pack members to chat and have fun while they aren't roleplaying! You don't have to have a thread in here for your packs, but it is recommended and convenient. You can also look for a pack to join on this board. To learn more about the Pack Central board, read here: https://ferallife.rpg-board.net/t9-pack-central-faq-must-read
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Feral Points : 19636

How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide   How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 pm

I feel like people will need this now XD
Back to top Go down

How do I Roleplay? I'm confused! - Guide
Page 1 of 1