Feral Life
Avaleta Boarding School Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
Avaleta Boarding School Free_fox_icon_2_by_AlieTheKitsune

Welcome to Feral Life! Please take a look around and register if you are interested in us. If you have any questions, the Help Den board is guest friendly, so feel free to contact the staff there.
Enjoy your stay!

-Feral Life Management
Feral Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive the call of the wild?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avaleta Boarding School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

Feral Points : 19843

Avaleta Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:04 am

Avaleta Boarding School is a home away from home for Animal Shifters. Wow... What an over used idea. oh well.

This was begun over 6 years ago so most of the start is my old writing skills. Just want to share and see if people think I should rewrite this, keep writing or give up with the idea.

I understand it has SERIOUS grammar issues lol.

Last edited by HellBabe on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 am

{ ~ Chapter One ~ }
[ - Old Writing - ]

It wasn’t hard for me to just run. It was never hard for me to just run. I was a sporty kid, that was me, I was the one in the family that would just run whenever I got bored. My legs never ached, no matter how much I ran and my breath never left me no matter the distance my body carried me. My feet were more than often bare but it didn’t bother me as the rocks caused bruises and every now and then cuts that oozed blood but I would always just keep running, never looking back until I had to start turning around to head home.

It would take me about 2 hours to want to turn around and head home, It always took me a while to clear my head enough to want to go back home to my parents and my perfect little siblings. How I hated them all, always treating me like I was the worst thing in the world despite how much I try and keep everyone happy. This is why I started running.

When you have run away as much as I have you tend to start needing to move your legs all the time and I never miss a chance to run. I am the head track runner at my school and training is something I rather enjoy as it gives me an excuse to run and a reason to be late home. I take pride in running and I will do anything to keep myself fit and moving. I love to just feel the ground under my feet and the feeling of my body as I stretched before a run.

I have it good at school, I wasn’t popular but I wasn’t picked on like a lot of Non-Popular kids were but that’s mostly because they were scared of me. You see, when I wasn’t running my temper was very short and I had no problem with snapping at the people that tried to test my patience and it often caused me a detention for being ‘Rude’ to students. Well if they learnt to keep their mouths shut maybe I would have to be rude to them.

Well sometimes it was my own fault but they still annoyed me so I had every right to snap at them. I remember when one of the popular guys at school made fun of me for my temper, going on about how I would bite their head off like a while animal… Well I showed him never to say my name. I got suspended for 4 days but I punched him hard enough to snap his nose and now he trembles every time he looks at me but I don’t mind cause I think with him having a crooked nose it makes him look so much better, his face seemed to fit it.

But you see I am a special child but I am the only one that knows, not even my parents or siblings have a clue. My need for running runs deep into my soul, it curses and flows through my blood of the one I really am. I am a Shifter but more to the point I am a wolf Shifter. I am one of the fiercest animals that have ever run the earth.

But I have always somehow been able to control my body, never shifting unless I wanted to, no matter how bad my mood I know I can always control myself. This is how I have kept this from my parents, I knew I had to.

But that has all changed as I got a letter from a place with a funny name and This is where my story starts.

“I have the honour to announce that you have been invited to join Avaleta Boarding School. We take pride is only accepting the most gifted and talented students and I am proud to say that you, Arrisa Rue Hunter, are one of these student. Our chauffeur driver will be around to bring you to out lovely Dorms. From there you will receive another letter from our driver with further information,
Yours sincerely,
Head Counsellor “

I read over the letter a few times and nothing sounded bad but I know that there was something here that I was missing but I don’t have a clue what that might be as I lay on my bed, my legs twitching for a run as I just lay with the letter to my face, “My parents wouldn’t agree to this…” I said softly before I stood and walked down my set of stairs at a quick run and I looked at them and put the letter in front of my dad, Who would be the one who would agree if anything.

I watched his eyes as he scanned over the letter before he slid it across the table to my step mother and she read over it herself before they both looked at each other for a good minute and I was slightly worried but soon my dad looked up at me, “You are welcome to go if you want to.”

I was stunned and my step mother nodded and I was slightly concerned why they had said yes but I just nodded myself before smiling and running back up to my room and I began throwing cloths on my bed, emptying my whole cupboard before I turned and looked at the pile of cloths that bombed my bed. I was excited but I had no idea why but it wasn’t like me.

My parents had already gotten me two largish suite cases and I began to wonder why they were wanting me to go but I knew that they would do anything to get rid of me but I didn’t care. I was going to go somewhere that thought I was talented.  “Is it for my Running or for my brains,” I wondered out loud as I folded some cloths that I knew I was going to be taking and packed them neatly into bags.

I heard a noise and there was a car outside and I looked at it and saw the boarding school name printed on the side of the black limo like car and I stared at it open mouthed as I watched my parents move out the door and I quickly finished just roughly throwing cloths in a bag. It had only been an hour since I got the letter and It made me wonder how the driver knew it all.

The thought left my mind as he ran down the stairs and out the door and my father looked at me, “Are you all packe, Aria?” He said softly and I sighed as his little nickname. I had nicknames but Aria wasn’t one of my favourites but I just nodded and looked at the driver who was now standing outside the car.

He was wearing a hat that mostly covered his face but when he looked up I could see his pale green eyes and his freckled face and his lope sided grin, “Are you ready to go, Miss Hunter?” He said softly as I looked at him before nodding slightly and explaining that I just had to get my stuff. The driver nodded and I moved back inside rather slowly as my body seemed to be numb but I went upstairs, grabbed my two bags and heading back down before dropping them and knocking on a door before it opened.

I looked at my oldest younger sister, Lily, who had just turned 12 and I smiled at her and she just looked at me and her lips parted before she spoke, “So your leaving?” that was all she said before moving and hugging my waist. She was rather short compared to me so I was just able to hug her back before I looked at my two younger siblings, the twins Fable and Macro.

The pair were 7 years old and both adorable with their pouty lips as they both hugged me, not wanting me to leave but I just smiled, “I have to go. I’ll be back to visit and you guys might even be allowed to come see me.” I said softly.

Fable hugged me tightly and I lowered myself down and hugged her back before Macro came over and attacked me with a hug and I just smiled as I hugged him as well before letting them go and standing straight and I smiled softly, “I promise I’ll write about everything I am doing. Okay?” I said softly and moved from them and gave a bow, “I love you guys. Be good for Mum and Dad.” I said softly as I walked out and grabbed my bags and began walking down the stairs and out the door with them both and I heard the steps of the kids behind me.

I looked at the parents while the driver was putting my bags into the car and I hugged my dad before looking at my step mother and bowing my head roughly, not wanting to hug her. I looked between them both then down at my siblings and smiled softly but said nothing as the driver came to me, “We had best get going. It will be dark by the time we get there if we don’t hurry up and leave.”

I nodded and he opened the door to the car and I waved gently, “Good Bye. I’ll visit when I can.” I said softly and sat in the car and the door was shut behind me. I looked out and sighed as my two younger siblings waved like crazy and Lilly just smiled and waved softly and the car started and off we went, driving out the driveway of my house before heading onto the main road.

We were driving rather fast but it didn’t bother me, I was great in cars but what did bother me was the fact that I wanted to run, my legs were all cramped up and they were beginning to ache more than ever. The driver adjusted his mirror and looked at me, “Do you know why you were picked for Avaleta Boarding School?” He asked softly and I just shook my head. “My name is Oliver and I drive a lot of you guys back and forth from his place. It is an amazing school and I’m sure you will love it.” He said softly before passing a note back to me. Another Letter.

I opened the envelop and looked at the piece of paper and looked at the beautiful white paper and the lovely blue patterned stamp at the top corner and I held my breath as I opened it quickly.

“I see that you have taken on our offer to come and attend Avaleta Boarding School. You attendance at the school will give us all pleasure. The teachers and students are waiting to meet the newest member. You will need to know a few things before you start. You will arrive at about 6pm and you will attend a meeting at 7pm.

I would love to welcome you to Avaleta Boarding School. Home of the Shifters.

Yours sincerely,
Head Counsellor “

I don’t know how this school knew about my inner but the words were right there and it shocked my mind. But then something happened as I finished reading the letter for the second time and my body went number then before. This school was for…. Shifters. That was the moment when my body gave way and I was asleep.

The building looked tall as the kids looked around. There were many people standing around the buildings and they just looked at it. The building was a plain brick wall with a standard cream coloured roof. It was a clear older building that had cracks from the weather and that been paled down by the seasons as they came and went, never making the life for the building any easier.

The adults  weren’t dressed up or made look fancy but they all looked respectful and they all had a straight faces and a strong posture but they had a serious face around them and there was one standing In front of him all, “There is a problem in the world, My Council. The world of shifters is being risked exposure, something must be done to ensure our future.” The council looked at him as if he had grown wings.

There were mumbles and mutters of them asking questions of how and where and even when but he just smiled at them, “We will use this area and open a Shifter School. It will be easy to train them and teach them. This will be our best bet… To save us all.” There were noises of talks and then there were noises of agreements and soon the building outer was empty.
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 am

{ ~ Chapter two ~ }
[ - Old Writing - ]

I don’t remember anything at all but I remember waking up, my legs throbbing and my mind racing but apart from that everything is just a massive blur. The rest of the car trip had emptied from my mind and even the movement of my body as I had known was there because as my eyes fluttered open lightly I was rested on a bed or something because I could feel my body on that weird angle of lying flat on my back.

This is a position I hated more than anything and I forced my body into a sitting up position and just looked around. The room was darker than I had of thought and the only cause of light seep through the close curtains that hung in front of a window near my head. I shuffled a bit and swung my legs over the bed and looked around the room more.

There were four beds in total in the room and they were all neatly made and the room looked clean and empty but I just kept looking around, trying to gather a basic idea of where I was. I looked at the floor and stood up, despite my legs being numb. I looked at a set of double doors and looked at them closely and I knew it was a cupboard and I moved towards it a little.

Then the other door opened and I turned and saw two girls as they moved in and jumped as they saw me, one falling back a little more than the other and I moved myself back, feeling uncomfortable in front of them. One of them, the one that was now closer to me has long sort of ginger coloured hair with blonde and black highlights and she was tall and slim, her body was perfect in away and she seemed to just glow under the newly introduced sunlight.

The other girl was so much different though in many ways, she had a sort of silver glow to her short blonde hair and she was rather short but it looked like it was mostly because she looked a lot younger than the other girl. This girl had a sort of chubby look around her but she also looked beautiful. I was caught near them and I hate being near people I don’t really know.

The ginger haired girl moved closer, causing me to move back myself but my legs didn’t move right and I fell backward and landed on my butt hard. I gave a whine as both girls moved close to me and lowered down, the shorter one speaking gently, “Are you okay?”

I didn’t answer the girl and just looked at them as the short one touched my arm in a way of comfort and I just threw it away and stood up, dusting myself off and looked at them, “Where am I?” I said roughly and faced them as they moved away from me slightly.

The ginger haired girl looked confused but just gave a small smile, “You are at Avaleta Boarding School. Don’t worry, the travel charm will wear off soon.” She said with this strange tone but I was more confused and interested in the whole charm thing she spoke about.

My legs twitched for a run but I kept myself still as I looked at the open door, the sun still coming in, “What time is it?” I said softly and as politely as I could without the freaking out in my mind escaping into my words so I just took a deep breath slightly.

They both looked at me and I began to wish I knew their names instead of them seeing them as ginger and short one. The ginger girl spoke again after she had a look at the watch that was wrapped around her wrist, “It is just a little over 5:30 in the afternoon. You were told 6? Well they like to allow for time for the charm to wear off and I guess you are less bothered by it.”

I twitched at the charm again before looking at them not saying anything else as my eyes glowed slightly, trying to figure the two of them out but my eyes soon just lowered to the ground and didn’t look at them, trying to keep my mind interested in something other than wondering about what was going on.

I didn’t know what they girls were doing but I could feel their eyes on me and the silence was killing me but I didn’t want to break it so I just looked at my feet, still bare and dying to have the ground under them but I didn’t want to move. Then one of the two spoke, “So…” There was a slight pause and I looked up and the short one was talking again, “My name is Shayla.”

I looked at her and bowed my head gently and looked at the other girl before back at Shayla, “My name is Arrisa but feel free to just call me Aida.” I said softly, not wanting to be impolite about the matter but also liking to keep myself more hidden than this.

“Nice meeting you, Arrisa. Welcome to Avaleta boarding school. It seems you will be rooming with us. My name is Ruby.” She said softly as she moved a bit closer, “Do you want me to take you to see the headmaster?”

I looked at her and nodded my head softly, “That...” Awkward pause. “That would be nice.” I said softly as I looked at the bed I was on and both my suitcases where tucked neatly under the bed and I lowered myself to them and rolled one out and opened the top and pulled my phone from the pocket and shoved it into my pants pocket and looked at them standing at the door.

“Lets get going. Maybe we can show you around while we are at it,” Shayla said with a cheery tone to her words and I couldn’t help but smile at how much she reminded me of Lilly but my lips only barely showed my smile as I tried to keep it hidden from the strangers and I just nodded as I followed their movements and headed towards the door.

“Let me start by saying that everyone here is usually friendly and not many people bite hard here,” Ruby grinned and her long ginger hair flicking as she walked in front of me and I followed at an even trot behind her, much to my need to run.

The sun was beginning to lower and I saw the moon beginning to brighten as the sky got darker but I loved the night time so it wasn’t bother to me but as we kept walking I started seeing a lot more kids walking, all towards a large room and I couldn’t help but wonder and like a mind reader, Shayla spoke, “Dinner line-up starts at 6. Everyone likes to be at the start of the line. Eat first you see.” She said turning around to face me and I just nodded and kept walking.

I heard a noise before a few laughed voices and we all turned to see three boys running our way, with a man waving a knife at a distance, “You kids better learn your distance! I will have your heads next time!” He cursed a few words after but he was turning away and heading back into the small house.

I turned when I heard the boys snickering really close and I turned and there they all stood, standing near Ruby and Shayla why I stood at a small distance away, trying not to cause attention to myself but they had already spotted me and one leaned in, “New blood…” He sniffled slightly and moved as I released a growl from my throat.

Shayla looked at me and then him and laughed, “Yeah. A new girl to our cabin. Her name is Arrisa.” She said with the same cheerful tone and she stood near me and I stepped away from her and Shayla smiled, “Me and Ruby were just taking her to the headmaster.”

“But that’s not the fun of new kids…” I heard the darkness dripping from his voice but I didn’t bother to give a care to him as I just continued my gaze to the ground, trying to hold in my annoyance with this body.

“Stop scaring the girl. Not every new kid that comes around needs to be scared of you,” Ruby laughed and I looked up at her slightly before looking at the boy that I wanted to punch just for being alive and I just took one step back to resist killing him.

“But what would happen if we didn’t upset the new kids they wouldn’t know where they stood,” He moved in and lifted my chin and I was forced to face him and he snickered and I glared slightly. He had the darkest hair possible and dark green eyes. He had a rather slender face and darkish cream skin and his teeth shined as he spoke, “They need to know that we rule this place.”

That when I snapped and raised my hand and punched him straight into the face and instantly he was knocked back but I was faced but mutters from the other standing around me and I glared at him on the ground, “Do not touch me again.” I growled through my teeth.

The other two boys looked at their partner on the ground before looking at me and one of them smirked, he had fair light brown hair that darkened in natural streaks and eyes of a baby blue colour that sparkled of a crystal. His body was built and he was rather tall and had nearly no weight to him.

The guy on the ground stood and let out a growl at me before stepping closer, “You don’t touch me. Or I will kill you. Student or not.” He said roughly and brought his face in closer and snarled, the blood dripping from his face.

My inner animal was starting to rise and bubble as he touched me again and I growled again but just stepped back and looked at Ruby, “Please take me to the headmaster.” I said simply and moved in the direction we were heading in the first place.

I heard footsteps and by the sound of them they belonged to the small Shayla and as she walked past me I looked at her, “Much trouble for hitting someone?” I asked, trying to hold back a laugh that buried in my chest. It was weird, punching him made me happy.

“Not really. They sort of don’t mind it,” Shayla said softly and she looked around and looked at them and I followed her gaze. Ruby was cleaning to blood of the guys face and he gave a twinge of pain as she did so.

I smirked slightly and turned to fully face them, “I’d get that looked at. Your nose looks broken.” I knew my sarcastic tone had made him mad and he growled and pushed Ruby away and stalked over to me and when I gave a growl back he lost it.

I had no idea what happened but he jumped at me and before me stood a snarling fury figure but it didn’t bother me but I heard the screaming words for Ruby and Shayla but my ears were not fully there as the newly shifted wolf snarled over me and I closed my eyes as he snapped his fangs.

I heard nothing from there as my body lost control and I leaned and punched the wolf straight in the muzzle and he moved back with a yelp and I stood and stumbled, cuddling my fist as they blood escaped my knuckles. I looked back at Ruby, “Friendly?” I scoffed at her and looked at the wolf.

He snarled and carried on before he moved at me and my body gave way. I felt everything changing and everything giving way but suddenly I wasn’t me anymore. I stood lower to the ground and I felt my throat dry and as I opened my eyes black and white filled my vision. My first shift into the creature I had lived trying to hide and all for some stupid shifter.

I felt eyes on me and I knew that I was something no one was expecting and even I had to agree with it, I didn’t ever want to see this side of me but this kid had brought it out of me and I let out a snarl before I moved closer to him and he backed off before he charged at me but I ignored him and just turned and ran, my legs loving the feeling of running around.

Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am

{ ~ Chapter Three ~ }
[ - Old Writing - ]

The guy was not game enough to follow me and I was glad cause I didn’t want to fight, I didn’t want to get blood on my newly found self just as of yet and I ran until I saw a lake and I looked down and I knew why they were startled. I was a big golden brown with that flecked with black streaks and I shivered at the sight. I took on the colour of my human hair in my wolf form and I gave a sigh, if wolves can sigh. I had no idea how to change back.

I heard footsteps and looked around and saw Shayla and Ruby, both standing as a ball of fluff and I eyed them. They were both wolves and It made me wonder if shifters only came in wolves but I didn’t say anything, mainly cause I had no idea how to talk.

Do you know that you can get in serious trouble for this, one of them spoke and I was totally confused as I watched them bother and I growled gently, my way of saying I was clueless.

Shifting back is easy. Just think about it, I somehow managed to catch the tone to be Shayla’s and just as I did, both girls shifted and I thought about being on two legs and I do shifted. I was half waiting to be naked but I was fully dressed in my previous cloths and I looked at them.

“You are a wolf as well. I see why you were cabined with us,” Ruby said softly and looked at me as I avoided eye contact and just looked at the ground. “Head master will not be happy. Darius can twist things to make them on his side. Hopefully Head Master won’t kick you out. Your only new anyway.” I nodded and Ruby turned and started walking back.

I looked at Shayla and then at the back of Ruby’s head and grumbled as I walked, “He deserves a slow painful death.” Both girls laugh and I looked at them, “All the new kids say the same thing?”

Shayla laughed softly, “Not all new kids fight back like you did. I’m sure you have no got an enemy here. But it isn’t Darius you have to worry about.” She said softly and looked at me as we kept walking but for my own sake I looked at the ground as we walked.

My head was racing slightly and my blood was pumping through my veins as we walked and I cradled my fist still, the blood had stopped seeping out by it was still red and sore, this bits of scraps on it. Stupid fangs. Stupid wolf. Stupid male.

My head growls that managed to escape my lips and both the girls looked back at me and I gave them a look that made Shayla turn quickly but Ruby shook her head, unafraid of my temper glare and I shot her another glare before quickening my pace and walking just slightly behind them and sort of over a bit.

I was quiet and calm about this because I knew I had to have these girls in my good books cause I didn’t really need all enemies here. I still had to work out the school and everyone here. Was it really a school for just Shifters? So far everyone I have met has been a shifter but that doesn’t really count for much as I have only really meant two girls and a brain dead male who doesn’t know how to really fight.

“Pft,” I said out loud and they looked back again with a questioned looked was shared with both faces and I looked at the pair and shook my head lightly, “Nothing… Can we move a little faster to see the headmaster. I want to eat tonight.”

Ruby laughed softly, “You will eat.” She turned and did as I said, speeding up her pace and Shayla followed with her, my close behind them. Ruby then laughed, “The Headmaster spoils the new kids when they first get here. You get to eat with him for the first night.”

I was interested but asked no questions as I just looked around as we kept walking back and I saw the line-up for the dinner hall and I just watched as it shortened, one at a time as they moved inside the room and I just looked back ahead as they kept walked, “You guys can just point me in a direction and go and get your own dinner.”

Ruby laughed hard before Shayla joined in and I was confused and just looked at them both before Ruby settled enough to talk, “We don’t eat at the food hall. We usually hunt our own food and we did this morning so we aren’t hungry.” She is said softly.

I was confused but I didn’t ask any questioned and I looked at the building ahead and I saw nothing but the bricks walls of a small building and my head spun slightly, “Is this it?” I asked softly, the shiver released from my voice slightly. I saw Shayla nod but she didn’t say anything as looked ahead and I followed her view.

There at the door stood two of the three guys from before and I held back my growl and just watching them before looking down as one of them looked at me and I kept walking. Ruby moved slightly faster and as did Shayla but I just kept walking at a steady pace.

“Hey! Whats going on?” Shayla spoke as she and Ruby reached them, me about 3 metres  behind them. I could hear the smile on her face, weird thing to say but if you smile while you talk it smeels to just radiate off, if that makes sense. I looked at the boys again and I looked at Ruby who moved over to them.

“Darius is talking with the headmaster,” One of the guys said, looking at me with a side glance and I looked at the ground again with a shiver, I’m stuffed… He is going to get me kicked out and sent home where I will have to suffer again. I couldn’t stop my head from spinning again as I just stood there, as quiet as.

Ruby laughed, “Yeah… Good or bad so far?” She had this snicker about her tone and I couldn’t help but look up at her and then the door to the head master opened and there stood Darius, I think that’s right, and another tall male. I mean he was giant with his really short shaggy hair that was messed and his eyes were a faded grey.

“Good, I think,” there was that snobby voice that picked at the back of your head. I coughed back my growl and just looked down at the ground and closed my eyes as I waited.

“Arrisa Rue Hunter,” There was a serious tone to this voice and I knew it was the head master who had spoken but I sort of just let it slide and looked up at him and he nodded gently, “Come on in. Everyone.”

I looked between them all and I really didn’t want them anywhere near me but I nodded and walked past them all as they waited for me to head in first and I hated the fact that all their eyes were on me, I hated the fact I was now the centre of attention for this moment and I didn’t like being called by my whole name. I was just Arrisa now and I was never a Hunter.

You see my father had to be different, instead of my Step Mother taking our last name, we got hers. Hunter.  I was never a Hunter, I still am not a Hunter.  But being me I stayed quiet as I walked inside the room and looked about as I walked. It was larger inside than out and it looked plain, White empty walls and a plain pale green lined floor. Plain.

I looked at the Headmaster and he pointed to a chair and I moved to it and sat down, still looking at the floor. They probably saw me as shy but I was just trying to bite me lip and stay quiet, that’s the easiest way to get around life but I knew that I had to learn to speak.

There was small chatter within the others that had entered but still I kept quiet, tasting the blood as I bit my lip a little more. I wanted to take all their heads off but I knew my temper was what would get me in more trouble than it was worth.

The head master was watching me, I could feel the burn of his eyes even while I wasn’t looking at him, “Arrisa. You seemed to of found yourself in a bit of trouble in as little as an hour. Do you have anything to say?” He said quietly and I just shook my head.

Darius barely gave me time to even shake my head as he stood, “You should be saying something to me. You tried to kill me you crazy …”

He was cut off but it wasn’t by me, although if another word slipped his throat I would have been the one to cut him off. Instead the principal gave him a deep huff as he stood, the noise of the chair legs dragging on the ground irritated my ears but I still said nothing, “Darius. You need to learn to shut up or you will find yourself in a spot that I can’t save you from. You need to not work them up, stop aggravating the students.”

I heard Shayla chuckle but not real loud and I bit my lip to stop the laugh coming out. Then the eyes of the principal landed on me again, “And Arrisa. We have a very low tolerance to random attacks on our students and I advise you watch your step around here.” He moved and opened the door, “Now everyone out for food. I’ll talk to you in the morning, Arrisa.”

I stood quickly and as I started walking I was near knocked over by Darius as he basically rammed my shoulder and I just held in my anger. Ruby looked at me with a slight smile and I was confused by her face and as I walked out the principal shut the door and I was faced with the five shifters and my confusion grew before the oldest guy stepped in front of the line and spoke with a rough tone, “Welcome to Avaleta. I understand that you are a worked up over Darius being an arse but..”

Shayla gave him a shove and walked to me, “Seth is boring when he talks. This was all a set up. The principal likes use to test our own species. “ Shayla looked at them all before giving a careful eye at Seth, who was sort of to the side of them all and he nodded. Shayla looked back at me, “And you passed. Welcome to our little Pack.” She said with a bubbly grin and grabbed my arm, much to my dismay.

The line was all moving and I was apparently now part of them but I didn’t want to be. I still wanted to kill Darius and at current I wanted to break Shayla’s arm for still touching me as she tried to make me move with her. Ruby was sort of being quiet and staying back with the other boy that I didn’t know and I felt a little strange. Darius was walking with us until him and Seth split off.

Shayla finally let me go when we got to the food hall after I said I wasn’t hungry and Ruby and the boy followed Shayla into the mess hall and I just continued back to my room. When I got their and turned the door knob but it wouldn’t turn. It was locked and I wasn’t given a key.

I sighed and sat down on the ground with my body leaning against the door and then began my wait, I was humming song after song, sometimes mumbling the words or tapping on the door to the tune of the song. I was bored, tired and completely pissed off with the world around me currently. Why had I even agreed to changing schools when I knew I had friends at my old school? They may have been scared of me and just trying to get on my good side... I never had friends… I knew that but still I argue the point of it with myself.

Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

Feral Points : 19817

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 pm

I love this, keep writing!
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Thank you Smile I think I may haha.
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Smile Well Im off to write. Got a million things on my plate now lol
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

lawl, do you think i could make a character for your story?
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Umm...I couls probably arrange something Smile
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Awesome, like in your other story, what kinda character do you need?
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Anything really. Can't have wolf shifters though. Maybe a member of another shifters group(any animal really). Can't give away too much of my writing scheme so haha Smile
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Grr.....How about......A cougar shifter????
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah that would work. Due to the wolves being a main thing it's too hard to introduce another wolf in.
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay, do you want her to have a Cougar name, or a human name?
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Most of the characters have human names but maybe after arriving they changed it??
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Okay, what about.....Olivia? Olive?
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Smile I'll involve her soon. What sort of personality or you want me to make something up??
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Hmm....How about she's like a popular rude person?
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Yep. With her band of followers.
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
HellBabe
Hiker
Hiker
HellBabe

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Haha. I've had images now lol. I'm off to write.
Back to top Go down
~Angelheart~
Hiker
Hiker
~Angelheart~

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:47 pm

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avaleta Boarding School   Avaleta Boarding School Empty

Back to top Go down

Avaleta Boarding School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Feral Life :: Off Topic :: Writings-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Count as high as you can before a mod post!
Avaleta Boarding School EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 am by ~Angelheart~

» On the Chatbox?
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 am by BriaLeWolf

» Wolf Children Fan Fiction. Titleless.
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm by HellBabe

» Hunger Games FF
Avaleta Boarding School EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Wolf Mountain
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Whats the first word that comes to mind?
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Avaleta Boarding School
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:03 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Favorite Wild Animal Poll
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 pm by ~Angelheart~

» The Crystal Cave
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:00 pm by ~Angelheart~

» Count to zzzz
Avaleta Boarding School EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm by ~Angelheart~

Top posting users this week
No user